Please contact us for trip costings. Please note cost P/Ang* is based on a group of 6. All charters are set as a 9 day itinerary. For information regarding longer trips please contact us directly.
Booking Terms and Conditions
What the Price Includes
- Price includes all accommodation, meals, snacks, soft drinks, use of tackle, bait & fishing gear required whilst on board. You will be required to bring your own alcohol, this can be arranged to be onboard prior to departure. All use of tackle and gear is on a replace if lost or damaged basis.
Reservations & Deposit
- A completed booking form and a 30% non-refundable deposit is required to confirm your charter and is payable within 14 days of booking. Payment of the deposit constitutes acceptance of our booking terms & conditions. No booking will be guaranteed until the deposit has been received.
Final payment is required no later than 90 days prior to departure. Failure to provide final payment 90 days prior to departure will result in cancellation of the charter and forfeiture of any deposit.
- If a booking is cancelled more than 120 days prior to departure the deposit paid is non-refundable but transferable to another charter date within 24 months of original dates. Only one such deposit transfer is allowed for each booking.
- Due to the current COVID 19 situation and the uncertainty of borders being closed without much notice the following condition will now apply to all bookings. We will contact you leading up to 120 days prior to your scheduled booking and give you the option to defer your charter if there is still any border closure uncertainty. If you wish us to retain your booking you will be required to pay an additional non-refundable deposit to bring the total deposit paid to 50% of the total booking cost. The 50% deposit paid will not be refundable or transferable. Therefore, if for any reason either due to border closures or any other circumstance you are unable to attend your charter and we are unable to fill the charter with another group we do not lose out altogether.
- If a booking is cancelled less than 90 days prior to departure, or, if a passenger fails to arrive, the total charter value is forfeited.
- Reel Teaser Fishing Adventures cannot accept any responsibility for the actions of any carrier that might result in the purchaser failing to observe a booking condition.
Reel Teaser Fishing Adventures will attempt to fill any cancellation. If a cancelled charter can be filled, even partially we will provide a pro-rata refund of any monies paid less a 20% booking fee.
Reel Teaser Fishing Adventures strongly recommends that passengers arrange adequate travel insurance.
- Reel Teaser Fishing Adventures is an adventure travel organisation. The nature of charters offered, means that passengers may encounter physical discomfort and even danger. This being the case, it is expected that every passenger understands and appreciates the risks involved and is prepared to accept those risks as part of the spirit of adventure. Reel Teaser Fishing Adventures undertakes to deliver services with all due care however it is intended that every passenger accept ultimate responsibility for any damage to or loss of personal property, or any illness, injury, or death. Additionally, Reel Teaser Fishing Adventures will use its best endeavours to deliver services at indicated times, however Reel Teaser Fishing Adventures does not intend to accept liability for any losses, costs or expenses suffered because of any delay in the delivery of services. Further Reel Teaser Fishing Adventures cannot accept any liability for breach of contract arising from or caused by, directly or indirectly, force majeure, war, industrial dispute, civil unrest, pandemic, or natural disaster.
- We will take photo’s and video throughout the trip and these may be used for advertising and posting on social media.
- Please note a fuel surcharge will apply if the cost of our fuel rises above $1.60 per litre. The surcharge will be calculated on 6000 litres of fuel times the difference in price per litre. This will be charged after the charter refuel. This fuel surcharge is subject to change without notice.
Visitor Pass Fees
- Negotiations are currently underway with Traditional Owners. Any fees imposed will be an additional cost. These costs will also be charged after the charter.